EcoSystem Pro Acrylic Sump 3616A
EcoSystem Acrylic Sump suitable for upto 900 litres
18kg Miracle mud
Bulk Head & Bio balls
4" Pre Filter & ASM G-3 Protein Skimmer
2 x 18w power compact light fitting + tube
Dimensions 92L x 41W x 46H
Miracle Mud® is a product of EcoSystem Aquarium®. Miracle Mud is comprised of up to 80% oceanic mud, harvested from deep underwater and then dried on land. The remaining 20% is a scientific formulation of minerals and trace elements that make Miracle Mud a true "MIRACLE". The minerals and trace elements composition is as follows:
Aluminium, antimony, barium, beryllium, bismuth, boron, bromine, cadmium, calcium, cerium, caesium, chromium, chloride, cobalt, dysprosium, erbium, europium, fluorine, gadolinium, gallium, germanium, gold, hafnium, holmium, indium, iodine, iridium, iron, lanthanum, lithium, lutetium, magnesium, manganese, molybdenum, neodymium, nickel, niobium, osmium, palladium, phosphorus, platinum, potassium, praseodymium, rhodium, rubidium, ruthenium, rhenium, samarium, selenium, silicon, silver, sodium, strontium, sulphur, tantalum, tellurium, terbium, thallium, thorium, thulium, tin, titanium, tungsten, vanadium, ytterbium, yttrium, zinc, zirconium.
MIRACLE MUD SETUP INSTRUCTIONS
1. Miracle Mud will continuously replenish your aquarium's concentration of minerals and trace elements into your aquarium creating an ideal environment for both fish and corals/invertebrates.
a. It creates an environment so healthy that it produces dramatic reversal of head and lateral line erosion (HLLE)
b. It creates an environment so healthy that even a novice aquarist can create a reef aquarium showcase such as this aquarium!*
* this reef aquarium (stony corals dominated) requires additional supplementation of minerals and trace elements such as the ECO Balling Method. While other reef aquariums(soft corals dominated) will get sufficient amount of minerals and trace elements from the Miracle Mud and that makes Miracle Mud unique because it makes keeping and maintaining a reef aquarium simple! Anyone can have a beautiful reef aquarium regardless of experience!
2. Protein skimmer is NOT required! Using Miracle Mud as refugium** substrate as in EcoSystem Method make protein skimmer unnecessarily as seen in above reef aquarium.
**EcoSystem Method vs. Refugium: By definition, a refugium is a separate compartment connected to the main aquarium filtration system, in which plants and micro-organisms can grow and reproduce. It is not a stand-alone filtration unit. In the typical reef setup, whether or not you include substrate in the refugium is not important, if your goal is to simply create a microscopic reef food web for your reef aquarium inhabitants. However, the refugium is just one component parts of the entire EcoSystem Miracle Mud Method, in which Miracle Mud substrate is a key element that makes EcoSystem Method very unique, simple, and friendly to use. The EcoSystem Miracle Mud Method is the only comprehensive, stand-alone filtration system unit in the world!
3. Miracle Mud makes an ideal and the most efficient DENITRATOR refugium filter leading to pristine environment for both fish and corals/invertebrates. The fine consistency of Miracle Mud produces distinct aerobic and anaerobic layers that enable it to be both an excellent nitrifier and denitrifier.
a. Miracle Mud is the most ECONOMIC refugium filter substrate to use if the goal is to remove nitrate from the system water! Unlike competitors' refugium substrates that will need at least 6 inches (15 cm) of deep sand bed (DSB) to achieve denitrification process, Miracle Mud will only need one inch (2.5 cm) deep. DO YOUR HOMEWORK! Multiply the price of competitors' products by a factor of 4 to 6!
b. Unlike competitors' refugium substrates, Miracle Mud will NOT lead to serious potential problems such as "old tank syndrom" or "nutrients sink" as in DSB. This potential problem can lead to imbalance of aquatic environment (i.e. persistence high level of phosphate and nitrate and nuisance algal growth). The fine consistency of Miracle Mud composition will prevent waste materials sink to the bottom of the refugium substrate as in competitors' refugium substrates.
c. Unlike competitors' refugium substrates, Miracle Mud will continuously replenish your aquarium's concentration of minerals and trace elements so that ANYONE can set up and maintain a reef aquarium with ease.